BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alicia S.
Chandler, AZ
I use this to bake and it works perfectly. Leaves my skin smooth and my undereye creaseless without caking.
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Really love this powder. It doesn't give me flash back and doesn't sit on the face and you don't look cakey
Ahine L.
caldwell, ID
Terrible setting powder from the feel of it to the flashback that it gives me even without using much Flash
Heather S.
Nashville, TN
Did not like this product at all. Had a bad smell and didn’t work well on my skin. I ended up returning it.
Rachel D.
nashville TN
I’m giving it a 3 because it does have some flashback to it. It’s pretty good for setting your eye primer.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
It is really good i do not notice any difference in between this one and the makeup forever only the price
Tania P.
Riverside
I love this powder to set your faces cause it actually works to set .. yes it does leave my makeup in place
Laken R.
Eutawville , SC
A lot of flash back with this product! I’m also not a huge loose powder kind of girl, to me it’s very messy
Savannah A.
Monroe
The perfect finishing powder for all day last and good coverage. Brings a matte finish and eliminates shine
SARA B.
Gerald, MO
My favorite drugstore setting powder. Reminded me of the makeup forever HD setting powder. Very affordable
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.