BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jordan M.
Vienna
It's good for setting but not good for flash photography. I prefer the Make up Forever HD setting powder.
Marjorie A.
san bruno, CA
Muito bom o acabamento, deixa a pele mate, gosto muito... indico principalmente pra quem tem pele oleosa.
Samantha L.
Vernon, CT
Hate this stuff! Put it under my eyes to set and it took all ounce of makeup off. How?! I have no idea...
Ashley R.
Canby, OR
Goes on so smooth. Gives a flawless finish. Well priced and effective. My favorite tool in my makeup kit!
Brianna S.
Visalia
It's alright. Flashback is pretty real. It is really thin and soft though. Great for lighter complexions.
Megan A.
Love this so much! Goes on so well and is so light on your face. Doesn't cake up unless you use too much
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
This stuff is the bees knees. I use it for baking and it works wonders. Definitely suggest this product.
Nina F.
You cant go wrong for the price. Works good and looks very matte and natural. Would bu it again?.... Yes.
Madi G.
Granite City , IL
Very translucent and helps dry up my face fast when it gets oily. Good product! Id recommend it to others
sheena U.
Havelock
This is another great affordable powder ! Does the job. Blends and wipes away well not to much fall out.!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.