BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Madi G.
Granite City , IL
Very translucent and helps dry up my face fast when it gets oily. Good product! Id recommend it to others
Cristina M.
levittown
Love the matte look this gives. I let is bake a little under my eyes and forehead and stay matte all day
Jordan M.
Vienna
It's good for setting but not good for flash photography. I prefer the Make up Forever HD setting powder.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Works well, definitely sets the foundation, kind of leaves a weird white cover that you have to wipe off.
Samantha L.
Vernon, CT
Hate this stuff! Put it under my eyes to set and it took all ounce of makeup off. How?! I have no idea...
Ashley W.
clermont
I actually have this now! Its a great powder for baking your have or setting your face! I love NYX though
Jada B.
This is a great low budget product! I love using this product for my everyday makeup! It works amazingly!
Jessica J.
Birmingham, AL
This gave major flashback and made my undefeated look grainy but it did cover bags. i wouldn’t repurchase
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
The powder is fine but it leaves white cast and gives flash back in pictures!! I wouldn’t recommend this
Alesha S.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this powder, small packaging works well with traveling. Goes by so fast though but gets the job done
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.