BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ro B.
Bad flashback so i do not recommend for baking. I used this temporarily to set my face and it worked well.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I like the powder, but it does give flashback, at least for me it does. Even if you don't use much at all..
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
This powder was actually a downfall for me, I didn't like the fact that it always flashed back in pictures.
SARA B.
Gerald, MO
My favorite drugstore setting powder. Reminded me of the makeup forever HD setting powder. Very affordable
Tanisha T.
Herndon
I use it everyday. It sets my makeup very well. The powder is right for my skin. The price is standard too!
Nikki J.
Beloit, OH
Flash back central it works for keeping your makeup in place but you have a white cast on your face as well
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product. It’s light, works great and best of all it is affordable! I would definitely recommend
Nelly C.
Great deal for the price! It really does it’s job and keeps me matte along with their matte setting spray!
Abriel M.
West Jordan
Left under my eyes feeling super dry. Looks alright in person but not recommended for pictures with flash.
Rachel D.
nashville TN
I’m giving it a 3 because it does have some flashback to it. It’s pretty good for setting your eye primer.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.