BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
i only use this under my eyes, and i can say that it works great. i have normal to dry skin, and it works well with my skin. you have to let your makeup dry a little before you put it on, or else it won’t blend well. it’s great for the money and a little goes a long way
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Unfortunately this was a hard no for me just because I have dark skin. This gave me the world's worst flashback. The only time I need setting powder is when I am doing liquid foundation for the photos taken of me when I model. If it had flashback it ain't for me!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is super affordable! I gave this 4 stars bc even though it may not be the best this is better then some setting powders that Cost double its price. It’s worth it and it helps the make up last. I have noticed some creasing under my eyes after it’s sat awhile.
Litzy G.
Pomona, CA
I love this powder. I use it for baking my under eye area and a little bit where I get really oily and it stays matte longer. I would recommend and buy again and again. I use it in banana since I feel like it works better than translucent for my skin tone.
Bobbie S.
New York
Are use this powder in the range for darker skin tones, and it makes my face look very ashy. With this I need a good amount of setting spray which is the NYX matte setting spray and this does prove the look of the product, but my skin still appears ashy.
Angela P.
Sandy Springs, GA
It’s okay. The powder was a little too fine because I had trouble picking it up on my brush without it getting everywhere. It did leave a good matte finish but the packaging needs to improve. It just gets everywhere and there’s no way to keep it from spilling around in the container when it’s closed.
Michelle D.
Seattle, WA
I love this product. in use it with my makeup routine. it is so easy to use. I have oily combination skin and it works really well. there is. o scent to it which is a kid. I do find my way around and the house smells sooo good and it has a lot to be said.
Abbie Z.
Los Angeles
Good powder, works well to hold my makeup together. It’s very comparable to other drug store setting powders, I didn’t find that anything set it apart. I did get some flashback when I baked with it because of the silicone so I would avoid that if you can.
Cathlyne H.
This stuff is great! It gets my foundation to look more like my skin color since my neck and face are not the same! It also helps lock everything in place! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I prefer a pressed powder over a loose one.
Kelsey S.
I bought this because I thought it was translucent powder for my undereyes. It's not. It's more for matte looks and you HAVE to make sure you blend it properly or you get patches of white on your skin with flash pictures and that is def. not cool.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.