BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

BeautyRage® C.
Love this powder!!! It leaves my skin looking so soft and blends so well. I would definitely refer a friend
Nelly C.
Great deal for the price! It really does it’s job and keeps me matte along with their matte setting spray!
Irianna M.
Bridgeport, CT
I gave this product a couple of tries. It's sets your makeup really well but leaves really bad flashbacks.
Angelique G.
Homestead, FL
absolutely love baking my face with this (not literally lol). Leaves it looking really nice. Recommended!!
Mara M.
Atlanta, GA
This finishing powder goes on so light but it still does the job! You can use it to blend or sharpen lines
Stephanie L.
Richmond Hill, NY
So I had a problem applying this product, it has a really bad smell and it leaves a whole lot of flashback!
Martha T.
My Absolute favorite finishing powder! Its gives an amazing finish & it feels so light weight on the face!
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Really love this powder. It doesn't give me flash back and doesn't sit on the face and you don't look cakey
Kailee B.
Sapulpa
Great for setting makeup! I use it mostly under my eyes to highlight the area and hold my concealer all day
Alicia S.
Chandler, AZ
I use this to bake and it works perfectly. Leaves my skin smooth and my undereye creaseless without caking.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.