BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I like the powder, but it does give flashback, at least for me it does. Even if you don't use much at all..
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this powder, I don’t like having any dewy feeling and want my makeup to stay all day and this works!
Heather S.
Nashville, TN
Did not like this product at all. Had a bad smell and didn’t work well on my skin. I ended up returning it.
Scarlett H.
Good, cheap, and effective! Hard to ask much more from a finishing powder. If you like nyx you'll love this
Ahine L.
caldwell, ID
Terrible setting powder from the feel of it to the flashback that it gives me even without using much Flash
Claudia G.
Is a good setting powder not bad, but I run out real quick it is easy to apply is good for combination skin
Nelly C.
Great deal for the price! It really does it’s job and keeps me matte along with their matte setting spray!
Coretta A.
N Providence, RI
This was awful. It has like some glittery finish. Hated it. Made me look like ghost in my highlighted areas
Rachel D.
nashville TN
I’m giving it a 3 because it does have some flashback to it. It’s pretty good for setting your eye primer.
Yesica N.
Oakland, CA
Makes your faces smooth I just love it really recommend to purchase I love how it makes my face feels soft
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.