BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
I achieved what I wanted but this powder didn’t last too long and my skin was oily in a couple of hours again
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have extremely dry skin so it didn’t work well with my skin. Might work better for someone with oily skin!
Jessica W.
norfolk va
Some flash back but normal. Not too strong of a scent and didn't dry my skin. Left skin smooth and flawless s
marissa m.
nice setting powder. keeps things in place and keeps t zone under control. smooth application. matte finish.
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
Great price, Great packaging. Keeps my makeup on all day through sweat, heat, and tears. Always trustworthy.
Ashley J.
United States
Not repurchasing. The grains are a bit too thick. It doesn't look good on camera. I'm just very unimpressed.
Aimee B.
Deary, ID
This is a great powder. Sets my makeup great. Doesn't leave me looking to powdery. Pretty good for the price
Katie O.
Love it love it love it. Great product. Worth it. I use it every day. Prefect for all over. Air brush finish.
Rosa B.
Greenfield, WI
I liked that it felt hydrating however I didn't like how it didn't look thick enough while baking on my face
Correy L.
Sets my under eye concealer perfectly and doesnt give flashback. Amazing price for a great quality product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.