BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shae S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Good finishing powder. Easy to apply. Good value and last long. can be bought at ulta, sepohora, target, etc.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally love love love this setting powder. Such great quality, finely pressed giving you a flawless finish.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This doesn't leave me feeling cakey. Its great to set my concealer and I even apply it to set my foundation.
Megan M.
Toledo, OH
Extreamly Light weight amazing and no flash back when taking pictures I would recommend this product highly
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this powder, I don’t like having any dewy feeling and want my makeup to stay all day and this works!
Laurie M.
Clark County
Love this powder. This is definitely my favorite. Nyx products is one of my to go to brands. Its a must try
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
This is very good setting powder! No flashback on the camera, is great for baking, and very cost effective!
sarah n.
cleveland, TN
Spectacular setting powder, I love trying variety and this product works just as well as high name brands.
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product. It’s light, works great and best of all it is affordable! I would definitely recommend
Kaydian H.
This is a good setting powder. It's easy to apply. Just ensure that it the right shade for your skin tone.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.