BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Caitlyn G.
Laurel , MS
I could not ask for a better finishing powder! I love the way it looks and feels! Also has a great low price!
Katie O.
Love it love it love it. Great product. Worth it. I use it every day. Prefect for all over. Air brush finish.
Heather D.
I use this product underneath my eyes to set the concealer to keep it from creasing and it works wonderfully
Destiny O.
Allentown , PA
It's a good product just extremely loose so it like leaves a puff of smoke everywhere every time it's touched
Anna S.
Lafayette
Good but does give a little flash back! But has used it a couple of times! Not sure I would continue the use!
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
madilyn g.
Texas
I really did but didn't like these make powder because it did have alot of flash back but it works very good
Monique B.
Cary, NC
This product gives me flash back but looks okay woth natural lighting. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
marissa m.
nice setting powder. keeps things in place and keeps t zone under control. smooth application. matte finish.
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
Great price, Great packaging. Keeps my makeup on all day through sweat, heat, and tears. Always trustworthy.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.