BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rosa B.
Greenfield, WI
I liked that it felt hydrating however I didn't like how it didn't look thick enough while baking on my face
madilyn g.
Texas
I really did but didn't like these make powder because it did have alot of flash back but it works very good
Monique B.
Cary, NC
This product gives me flash back but looks okay woth natural lighting. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Destiny O.
Allentown , PA
It's a good product just extremely loose so it like leaves a puff of smoke everywhere every time it's touched
Ashley J.
United States
Not repurchasing. The grains are a bit too thick. It doesn't look good on camera. I'm just very unimpressed.
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
Great price, Great packaging. Keeps my makeup on all day through sweat, heat, and tears. Always trustworthy.
Katie O.
Love it love it love it. Great product. Worth it. I use it every day. Prefect for all over. Air brush finish.
Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
I achieved what I wanted but this powder didn’t last too long and my skin was oily in a couple of hours again
marissa m.
nice setting powder. keeps things in place and keeps t zone under control. smooth application. matte finish.
DollStation !.
Awesome product! Keep my makeup in place and control my t- zone from oil! Excellent for combination skin! 👏🏼
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.