BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I like this setting powder. I'm not overly impressed with it. Nothing special, but it does get the job done.
jordaine h.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an ok finishing powered. I didn’t care for it that much. I felt like it left my skin looking to dry.
Alyssa C.
By far my favorite drug store setting powder. I recomend it to all my friends and customers. Works perfect
Amanda R.
I love this stuff! It's lightweight and inexpensive. It doesn't settle in creases. Excellent finished look.
Xiomara M.
This product is very easy to use. I always use it to bake my face, it is very affordable and great quality
Gabriella R.
Palmdale
It's a okay setting powder. In my opinion I think they could have done better and it has alot of flashback.
Kaitlyn G.
This setting powder only works well if you’re not planning on taking pictures . It has horrible flashback .
Brandy N.
Clymer, NY
I love this powder! It sets my make up wonderfully! It is a little messy to use if your not careful though.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA
Love the banana version of this. Very finely milled and the yellow tint brightens my Under eyes perfectly.
BeautyRage® C.
Love this powder!!! It leaves my skin looking so soft and blends so well. I would definitely refer a friend
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.