BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jamilah D.
Can we all say FLASHBACK?????? A flashback out of this world. This is definitely NOT brown girl friendly!!!!!
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
Wasn’t impressed with this as a whole. Says it’s HD but it has major flashback. Not going to purchase again.
Tayla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this powder. I bought it the other day just to try something new and now im in love with it. Im obsessed
Celina L.
Madison, WI
For the price this is an awesome product! It worked well and did not cause breakouts! I would keep buying it
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love this. Helps keep my makeup in place all day. Goes on nicely. I would definitely recommend this to others
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Love this brand. This HD powder is amazing for setting foundation. Keeps makeup fresh looking all day. Love!
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I like this setting powder. I'm not overly impressed with it. Nothing special, but it does get the job done.
Alexa P.
Amarillo, TX
I liked the NYX powder, it did not feel as smooth as others I’ve tried but it did the job and lasted a while.
Kami M.
Baytown, TX
It's a good setting powder to bake you face. Not too much flashback, easy to dust off to give a softer look.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
So good! Makes my oily skin so much more matte and not as noticeable. It's a great price too. Bonus! Love it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.