BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

kersten A.
Great cost efficient finishing powder. Great dupe for high end finishing powders. 9 out of 10 would buy again
sarai g.
my favorite it works perfectly doesn't leave your face cakey or shimmery long lasting product and affordable
Stephanie H.
Works just as well as a higher end version. I love almost everything from nyx. Keeps shine down. Worth a try
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
Love nyx powders they go on really nice and not cakey or dry looking great powder will recommend to everyone
Taylor W.
Portage , MI
Love the matte finish.  Blends very well,  and is extremely inexpensive. It doesn't get oily and is very light.
Elizabeth B.
Arvin
Really light use product its not heavy easy to wear doesnt set the face all the way but it still does the job
Shannon G.
Philadelphia, PA
They say it's HD Powder but look at the flashback... makes no sense. Please get rid of this NYX. It's awful.
Tayla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this powder. I bought it the other day just to try something new and now im in love with it. Im obsessed
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
This is a terrible product. DO NOT BUY!! It has the absolute worst flashback and makes you look super cakey.
Claudia T.
Mckinney , TX
Only setting powder I have used and it does it's job ! Very affordable compared to the other brands out there
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.