BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elizabeth B.
Arvin
Really light use product its not heavy easy to wear doesnt set the face all the way but it still does the job
Jessica C.
Albuquerque, NM
Does what it is supposed to do. Unfortunately, it began to turn my under eye area very pink and chalky. Sad.
Ashley J.
Spruce Pine, NC
This powder was not my favorite! The smell is not good and it left a white residue that I couldn't brush off!
marissa m.
nice setting powder. keeps things in place and keeps t zone under control. smooth application. matte finish.
Akira O.
Dayton, OH
works great doesn't make my face look cakey and it lasts all day. Its very affordable and lasts for a while.
Destiny O.
Allentown , PA
It's a good product just extremely loose so it like leaves a puff of smoke everywhere every time it's touched
Tayla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this powder. I bought it the other day just to try something new and now im in love with it. Im obsessed
madilyn g.
Texas
I really did but didn't like these make powder because it did have alot of flash back but it works very good
Emily S.
Syracuse, NY
It's really silly and removes any oil or oily looking areas. It doesn't cost a lot and it lasts a long time .
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have extremely dry skin so it didn’t work well with my skin. Might work better for someone with oily skin!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.