BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gabriela A M.
Great for a matte effect, keeps me shine free for a few hours. Despite claiming being translucent, I found it has a little bit of a "cloudy" cast (think old school cosmetics style nose powder). I liked that it was a single ingredient product (silica) however.
talya b.
Los Angeles, CA
This powder looked amazing on the skin however, TERRIBLE flashback. Made the mistake of using this on homecoming night for the first time. It does keep my makeup on well but the flashback ruined it for me. From then on, I would only use this product during the day so I wouldn’t suffer night time flashback
Ashley H.
Louisville
Tried this so I can tell my clients about something a little less expensive and I think I’m switching. It goes on amazing with just a tiny bit. It is more of a matte finish but that’s what I like. I will for sure be recommending this to my friends and clients
Lais B.
Salisbury
I got this about 2 weeks ago and it softens my face when put on but when you try to take a picture with the flash it makes your face look like a ghost, never buying it agin
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
This was my first loose finishing powder, and I have tried others since, but I still end up going back to this one! It’s so light and you can’t even tell you have powder on. It’s a good shine fix and oil absorber. Definitely a staple in my makeup collection.
Samantha H.
Bowling Green, KY
This is one of the worst makeup products I have ever used. DO NOT use the flash on your camera when wearing this product, or else it will look like you have shining, bright under eye circles. And yes, I even tried sweeping off the excess and nothing helped. I threw this product away within a week.
Ashley K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This finishing powder is phenomenal! It gives a great matte finish and makeup doesn’t budge! My only issue is how dusty it tends to get which causes me to sneeze, but once it’s on, it’s in place for hours! A great and inexpensive addition to any collection!
Caralynn C.
Mulberry , FL
This is really similar to IT cosmetics powder. It is super fine and I use it for baking a lot. It sets my makeup so ensure it stays all day long. I use is EVERYDAY. I will post a pic of my makeup after a full day of shopping at the mall.
Aaminah A.
philadelphia
This does leave a white cast on darker complexions so I stopped using it once I found something for my skin tone. It does set my makeup pretty well however. It has an odd smell to it. It didn’t make my makeup any more cakey than it already is so that’s good.
Bailey T.
Not my favorite powder. A great drugstore powder is the Coty airspun, just ignore the scent. The NYX HD powder made me pretty pale. I mainly use powder to set my under eye concealer, so I can’t say if it controls oil but it does leave a slight white pigment.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.