BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
I achieved what I wanted but this powder didn’t last too long and my skin was oily in a couple of hours again
Whitney L.
Kingston Spgs, TN
Works great I love it need to get more though this product feels great and works wonders it feels so natural
Haley B.
Brookland, AR
I love this product!! It helps you to stay matte all day long without having to reapply makeup all day long.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Love this brand. This HD powder is amazing for setting foundation. Keeps makeup fresh looking all day. Love!
Ashley J.
United States
Not repurchasing. The grains are a bit too thick. It doesn't look good on camera. I'm just very unimpressed.
Elizabeth B.
Arvin
Really light use product its not heavy easy to wear doesnt set the face all the way but it still does the job
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
kim a.
los angeles
This powder it’s just the best I’ll tried in a long time I just like using it all the time wbu has is the esf
Aimee B.
Deary, ID
This is a great powder. Sets my makeup great. Doesn't leave me looking to powdery. Pretty good for the price
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this finishing powder because it really sets in your look and keeps your makeup lasting the whole day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.