BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
So good! Makes my oily skin so much more matte and not as noticeable. It's a great price too. Bonus! Love it
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Good finishing powder. Able to set your makeup with, or use it to make fake tattoos look somewhat realistic!
Ana B.
Mayfield, KY
Sets great! I've tried others and it had uneven my makeup. It won't leave half of my face white like others.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I feel like this was chalky. Left a lot of flashback as well. It has a silky feel but it doesn’t work for me
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love this. Helps keep my makeup in place all day. Goes on nicely. I would definitely recommend this to others
Juliäñä F.
Reidsville, NC
It was so finely milled that is just melted into the skin and really made my foundation just look like skin.
jordaine h.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an ok finishing powered. I didn’t care for it that much. I felt like it left my skin looking to dry.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes love this stuff. I was afraid it would wash me out at first but it did not. Set my foundation very well.
Kami M.
Baytown, TX
It's a good setting powder to bake you face. Not too much flashback, easy to dust off to give a softer look.
Whitney L.
Kingston Spgs, TN
Works great I love it need to get more though this product feels great and works wonders it feels so natural
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.