BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jordan C.
Bloomington, IL
Good product. It gave a nice matte finish and lasted all day! Very impressed and plan to buy again once out.
Hannah C.
Corsicana, TX
It feels amazing when I put this on. Don't use this for baking because it definitely gives major flash back.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes love this stuff. I was afraid it would wash me out at first but it did not. Set my foundation very well.
Shae S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Good finishing powder. Easy to apply. Good value and last long. can be bought at ulta, sepohora, target, etc.
Claudia T.
Mckinney , TX
Only setting powder I have used and it does it's job ! Very affordable compared to the other brands out there
Lee E.
This is my absolute favorite finishing power. I would not use anything else after using this. It is amazing!
Akira O.
Dayton, OH
works great doesn't make my face look cakey and it lasts all day. Its very affordable and lasts for a while.
Parker B.
It leaves so much flashback and I have tried so many ways to get rid of the flashback but it doesn't work :(
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
Love nyx powders they go on really nice and not cakey or dry looking great powder will recommend to everyone
katie v.
Grand Rapids
A decent powder for a fair price! Good for people starting out. Can clump or react poorly with setting spray.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.