BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
I like this powder. It's very fine and a little goes a long way. I've had the same container of it for ages!
Celina L.
Madison, WI
For the price this is an awesome product! It worked well and did not cause breakouts! I would keep buying it
Liliya S.
Brooklyn, NY
For the price this powder should be a little bit better in my opinion. For my dry skin it does not work good.
Emily S.
Syracuse, NY
It's really silly and removes any oil or oily looking areas. It doesn't cost a lot and it lasts a long time .
Hannah H.
Greenwood
Very fine powder great for baking face and under eye setting. Good product overall. Wish the poor was better
jordaine h.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an ok finishing powered. I didn’t care for it that much. I felt like it left my skin looking to dry.
Kortnee C.
Houston
They do have different colors and it’s very cheap I use when traveling helps with oily skin throught the day
Alexis S.
Naples, FL
This finishing powder really sits on your face well. Keep your make up on all day with a clean matte finish!
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have extremely dry skin so it didn’t work well with my skin. Might work better for someone with oily skin!
katie v.
Grand Rapids
A decent powder for a fair price! Good for people starting out. Can clump or react poorly with setting spray.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.