BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

charlanda s.
Hattiesburg, MS
NYX Studio finish powder is very very good highly recommend to other people should by ASAP love it nice product
Angelina L.
Denver, CO
Works really well for baking and also if you like the matte look this product will give you that flawless matte
Mariana S.
São Paulo, SP
i loved this powder, it brought glow for my face and fixed my makeup all day long. every women should try it!!
Amber F.
I like this powder but it gives flashback which is not flattering. It goes on great and keeps me looking smooth
Molly A.
newington
The powder left a white cast on my face. It is incredibly messy and overly milled and just doesn’t work for me!
Amber F.
This personally is a product I could do with or without. I don't notice too much of a difference when I use it.
Stephanie W.
Conover
Wasn't a huge fan. Has a lot of flash back and just doesn't work that well. I would not rexommend this product.
Bailey M.
Mt Laurel, NJ
Major flashback! Also breaks me out very bad so I do not recommend this to anyone !! But the packaging is nice
Chesi A.
The best finishing powder ever! I apply with my beauty blender and it helps keep my makeup from getting greasy.
Emma O.
Grand haven
For the price, this product is amazing. It keeps foundation in place and doesn’t create a flashback in photos.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.