BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Aimee B.
Deary, ID
This is a great powder. Sets my makeup great. Doesn't leave me looking to powdery. Pretty good for the price
member-77b452a82
I use this finish powder on my skin I really like how smooth and leaves it and it doesn't leave my face cakey
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
Great price, Great packaging. Keeps my makeup on all day through sweat, heat, and tears. Always trustworthy.
Stephanie H.
Works just as well as a higher end version. I love almost everything from nyx. Keeps shine down. Worth a try
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Victoria R.
East Alton, IL
Love love love this. Use it anytime I get glad to bake this cake. Lasts me forever and at a good price point!
Jess R.
This product is perfect for someone looking to get the same effect as the MAkeup Forever powder on a budget!
Amy O.
Memphis, TN
SO good for a drugstore brand! This sets my concealer and foundation beautifully and my skin is silky smooth.
Jessica W.
norfolk va
Some flash back but normal. Not too strong of a scent and didn't dry my skin. Left skin smooth and flawless s
Parker B.
It leaves so much flashback and I have tried so many ways to get rid of the flashback but it doesn't work :(
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.