BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
This setting powder is really good for baking and setting your overall face. It makes your makeup stay in place
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Least favorite powder I've ever tried. The consistency is terrible and it just makes me look like a cake face.
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
This powder held on my makeup SO well. I love it and can't wait until it comes back in stock at my local store.
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Mayve M.
Naples , FL
Me encanta como me deja la piel y lo mejor es que en las fotos no se refleja al contrario me deja una piel sana
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Leaves my skin with a soft layer and firm finish. My makeup stayed in place throughout a rainy day and a nap!.
Priscilla S.
el monte, CA
Great for baking! And love how translucent and nice it leaves my skin. It doesn't dry my skin out its perfect!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I love this finishing powder because it’s Lightweight, and it leaves your skin soft with a silky matte finish.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff! It is so awesome. My makeup stays flawless with this is on top! It helps everything come together!
Marisa C.
NYX Y'ALLLLLL!!!! This is an amazing product and it finishes your makeup off beautifully!! Highly recommend!!!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.