BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alysa S.
Littleton, CO
Best finishing powder. The price really puts the cherry on top. My makeup won't be finished it last without it
My #1 go to setting powder! Love the cost and the quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone on a budget
Shatikia B.
It’s a great powder but it does show white a little bit if you put too much on but overall it’s a good product
Megan B.
Fairbanks, AK
I didn't like it for setting my face makeup, but it's great for turning any lipstick a pretty matte! Worth it.
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
slight flash back but every face is different. would still completely recommend. dupe if not close to cover fx.
Maggie F.
Keyes, CA
Very nice setting powder. It sets very nicely on the skin and baked on very nicely. I will continue to use it.
Grace D.
St Augustine, FL
Leaves my skin looking great and helps my make up stay in place all day. A great value for your money. I love.
Samantha J.
I love NYX but this is a flop. Don't buy, maybelline has a comparable in price alternative that actually works.
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
Great product for a great price. I really like this one. No flashback and super light weight. I have oily skin
Madelyn L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Don't notice a huge difference but I use it at the end of my makeup routine. It's white but it comes on clear.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.