BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kirstin O.
Nowthen, MN
A great drugstore translucent powder. I do wish the size was bigger but for what you pay you get a good amount
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita, CA
These made my under eyes concealer cake and i got flashback from it I have oily skinidk if that was the reason
Kjerste L.
Spreads so easily. Thus product is amaxibg. It keeps me matte all day. Recommend for oily skin. Amazing product
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
This powder held on my makeup SO well. I love it and can't wait until it comes back in stock at my local store.
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Least favorite powder I've ever tried. The consistency is terrible and it just makes me look like a cake face.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
Works great for certain areas like pores and smile lines. I dont recommend for full face or darker complexion.
Alisa H.
I like this powder best, its affordable, easy to apply, and works great on top of your foundation or concealer.
Graciela L.
Omaha, NE
Sets well but does need reapplied throughout the day very mattifying kind of on the dense size. Runs out quick
Marisa C.
NYX Y'ALLLLLL!!!! This is an amazing product and it finishes your makeup off beautifully!! Highly recommend!!!
Emely G.
Passaic
Estoy loca por maquillarme para ver cómo queda porque lo compre pero no lo eh usado aún pero según es buenísimo
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.