BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marisa C.
NYX Y'ALLLLLL!!!! This is an amazing product and it finishes your makeup off beautifully!! Highly recommend!!!
Kc L.
New York
I think this powder. It's a basic staple, and is overall good. It's a good price, and always gets the job done.
Selena V.
Splendora , TX
I like this product I just don’t like that it gives flash back. Others then that it does what it’s supposed to.
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Alisa H.
I like this powder best, its affordable, easy to apply, and works great on top of your foundation or concealer.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line & this setting powder product didn’t let me down either!! Good price & great results!
Cara F.
Tucson
Its crazy to see how well this covers fine linea and pores it adds a little more galmour to your everyday look!
Graciela L.
Omaha, NE
Sets well but does need reapplied throughout the day very mattifying kind of on the dense size. Runs out quick
Alysa S.
Littleton, CO
Best finishing powder. The price really puts the cherry on top. My makeup won't be finished it last without it
Desiree D.
Rockford
This is amazing hands down i will buy again for sure its affordable and its money worth buying don't regret it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.