BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Courtney M.
Leaves skin feeling smooth and reduces oil. Great for under eyes, it helps with creasing. Great price as well.
Aunica C.
Anchorage, AK
Stark white, and felt awful and camry on the skin. highly do not recommend !!! do not buy this finishing powder
Lauren L.
Imperial
One of my favorites. Use it almost everyday and it does a good job of setting everything and taking away shine
Kc L.
New York
I think this powder. It's a basic staple, and is overall good. It's a good price, and always gets the job done.
Diana K.
Columbus, OH
Good product. It does the job and for a very reasonable price. You’re able to find this at any given drugstore.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I really loved this finishing powder. It set my foundation beautifully and lasted all day long. I recommend it
bimpe D.
Cameron, NC
Love this...it definitely gives me the perfect finish for my makeup application. I will recommend this product
Taylor R.
Seguin, TX
This powder is not heavy. It is a clear powder. Takes away the look of oilness and does not make you look cakey
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia
I love this setting powder so much I recommend it’s a great product and I will most likely buy it in the future
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
You definitely have to try this powder it looks so good in pictures you wouldn’t even think it’s drugs store!!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.