BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
Great product for a great price. I really like this one. No flashback and super light weight. I have oily skin
Meghan T.
Peotone
It sets the makeup nicely and doesn’t add any color which is great, but I don’t think it is very long lasting.
Courtney M.
Leaves skin feeling smooth and reduces oil. Great for under eyes, it helps with creasing. Great price as well.
Cara F.
Tucson
Its crazy to see how well this covers fine linea and pores it adds a little more galmour to your everyday look!
Diana K.
Columbus, OH
Good product. It does the job and for a very reasonable price. You’re able to find this at any given drugstore.
Jillian E.
Souderton
I used go use this powder and it works well. I stopped using it when I realized it gave me terrible flashback.
Megan D.
Christiansbrg, VA
Awesome finishing powder and at a great price point. It blends well and really ties everything in together too!
Merideth N.
I love this powder. It is light and sheer and is perfect for the whole face, even the delicate under eye area.
Shyla P.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this powder. It accentuated my highlight and contoured cheekbones. It just made my look complete.
Brittney B.
Love this finishing powder so much! I don't like to use when my face is really dry but when it's not I love it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.