BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kristine P.
Colchester , Ct
Great setting powder. Makes your face feel so smooth and look so smooth, but it does kick up a lot when applying.
Monze H.
It did do a good job! But it left a white kinda shadow and flash back on pictures! So i did not repurchase again
Nikki P.
Weymouth, MA
Works well. Gives a nice matte look with out looking cakey or dry. Seems to last pretty well through out the day
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Great for everyday use, be careful when applying use the correct brush and use sparingly. Bought this at target!
Samantha C.
Jonesboro , AR
This is an okay powder for baking but will give you flashback! It makes my skin feel soft but I’m not a huge fan.
Katie F.
I like how this makes my skin look and feel at first, but I don't find it to last longer than a couple of hours.
Shaye C.
West Jordan, UT
It's an okay product, a very awesome first make up for anyone. If I'm out of spray I'll definitely jump for this
Jenna F.
Boone, NC
Flashes back like absolutely crazy. I wouldn’t recommend it for flash photography but otherwise is a great powder
Heather B.
This translucent powder works great at ‘baking’ concealer or just setting your makeup. I would totally recommend
Kylie J.
I don’t love this product. I don’t hate it. It definitely gets the job done but I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.