BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
This setting powder is really good for baking and setting your overall face. It makes your makeup stay in place
Megan D.
Christiansbrg, VA
Awesome finishing powder and at a great price point. It blends well and really ties everything in together too!
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line & this setting powder product didn’t let me down either!! Good price & great results!
Courtney M.
Leaves skin feeling smooth and reduces oil. Great for under eyes, it helps with creasing. Great price as well.
Graciela L.
Omaha, NE
Sets well but does need reapplied throughout the day very mattifying kind of on the dense size. Runs out quick
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
Great product for a great price. I really like this one. No flashback and super light weight. I have oily skin
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I really loved this finishing powder. It set my foundation beautifully and lasted all day long. I recommend it
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Love this powder. I do have a bit of flashback which sucks but it's so finely milled and doesn't leave me ashy
Kjerste L.
Spreads so easily. Thus product is amaxibg. It keeps me matte all day. Recommend for oily skin. Amazing product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.