BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah C.
Joliet , IL
FLASHBACK FLASHBACK FLASHBACK!!!! It goes on nice but doesn't come off. I didn't like it at all. Don't recommend
Andrea S.
Greenville, NC
I love the way this smooths and sets my makeup. It's silky to the touch once applied. It gives such an even look.
Andrea L.
Hagerstown, MD
I love how it helps control the oil on my face after putting foundation on and makes my make up feel more secure.
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
Great finishing powder. It doesn't make your face cakey if you don't apply too much. Would definitely buy again.
Angela  P.
Knoxville, TN
I recently found this product works beyond amazing I do use a setting spray and my makeup goes nowhere all day :)
Heather B.
This translucent powder works great at ‘baking’ concealer or just setting your makeup. I would totally recommend
Monze H.
It did do a good job! But it left a white kinda shadow and flash back on pictures! So i did not repurchase again
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Not my favorite finishing powder. Felt like it made my skin too bright. I like using a standard powder in place.
Lizeth J.
It may be a little bit messy at first by I love it. It's also super affordable and would recommend it to others.
Dahnay N.
Powder is amazing. Nice finishing look. Good for lasting all day. Gives it a shimmer look. Keeps makeup in place.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.