BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Wendy T.
Stamford , CT
It’s an okay finishing powder. I found myself to be oily mid day and having to blot myself with blotting sheets.
erika g.
This product is good, but it gets kinda messy. it's always coming out of the packaging and gets all on my vanity.
Rosa H.
Nyx studio finishing power is amazing it works great to bake and makes my make up look flawless very inexpensive
Annessa D.
Nice setting powder that applies well. Only problem is that it has a lot of flashback in photographs and videos.
Krystal S.
Key West
The product was nice. I didn't notice any flashback. It didn't have a scent and went on with a brush or a sponge.
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
Great finishing powder. It doesn't make your face cakey if you don't apply too much. Would definitely buy again.
Tabetha P.
I'm not the best judge of powders but this one always did the job for me. Mattifies well but does have flash back
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
It works great for the under eye area, keeps my makeup in place for about 6-8ish hours, depending on the weather
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Not my favorite finishing powder. Felt like it made my skin too bright. I like using a standard powder in place.
Sara J.
Providence, RI
Overall i would get it agaim but will also try others before getting this again. I know there are better products
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.