BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Haylee F.
London, OH
Super light weight! Didn't washout my already super light skin. Wasn't drying and did not make my face look cakey
Aubrey M.
Merrill, WI
Not my favorite finishing powder. It was just ok. It did what it was supposed to do but it didn’t last very long.
Jenna F.
Boone, NC
Flashes back like absolutely crazy. I wouldn’t recommend it for flash photography but otherwise is a great powder
Jordan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this product. Don’t normally use translucent powder but it did the trick when I did! Was a good purchase.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This is such an easy product to use. It is light enough to apply easily and works well. It keeps the shine away.
Makayla L.
Garner, IA
I didn’t like this powder, it left white patches on top of my foundation and had really bad flashback in photos.
a d.
not a good product for my combo oily skin. Was still shiny and you could see the white of the product left over.
Tabetha P.
I'm not the best judge of powders but this one always did the job for me. Mattifies well but does have flash back
Sam Z.
Ladera Ranch , CA
I love this I get the big container of it and it lasts for ever and is great for just a color less setting powder
Casandra L.
Meriden, CT
Never had an issue with flashback thankfully. Sets everything down, fulll matte, does the job with pretty finish
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.