BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marangely P.
Good setting powder, keeps a matte finish but in large quantities looks white and flashes back on flash pictures.
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
I love this product. It works so well and does just what it says it will. It's very easy to apply and I love it.
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
Love it. Use it pretty much every day. Doesn't make my makeup cakey like some other powders have done in the past
Angela  P.
Knoxville, TN
I recently found this product works beyond amazing I do use a setting spray and my makeup goes nowhere all day :)
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
It works great for the under eye area, keeps my makeup in place for about 6-8ish hours, depending on the weather
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
Like this product works well but I will say less is more with this product. Price point is good for the product.
rachel d.
Bremen, AL
Great product... Would definitely buy again!! The only thing is it don't last as long as some others I have used
Cay F.
Mount Orab, OH
Wonderful and adorable setting powder, however it does have some flashback when flash photography is being used.
Tristen C.
Spartanburg
Light, nice coverage, stays all day. Keeps face dry / not oily. Will definitely buy again. NUX never disappoints.
Meivi Z.
El Paso
Just what i needed. Really cheap and easy to use and quality its great. I recommend it. Its also really practical
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.