BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Vanessa V.
Monterey park , CA
The powder itself is great! But beware!!! Flash back is definitely an issue. No one wants to be flash back Mary!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This is great. Really helps keep the makeup in place and I realms like the way it kinda just sets it all in place
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Ahh! this the best translucent finish powder I've ever used. I use it to set my foundation. highly recommend it.
Sam Z.
Ladera Ranch , CA
I love this I get the big container of it and it lasts for ever and is great for just a color less setting powder
Bayleigh H.
Chattanooga, TN
Love most of all NYX products . This setting powder is one of the only ones I've found to work with my skin type.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This is such an easy product to use. It is light enough to apply easily and works well. It keeps the shine away.
Shannon G.
Soda Springs , CA
Great! But make sure you brush it off well. In certain lift I noticed I could see white powder still reflecting.
erika g.
This product is good, but it gets kinda messy. it's always coming out of the packaging and gets all on my vanity.
Katie F.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Has an odd smell... could not get passed that.. so that limited my use. It did smooth out my pores so that's good
casey b.
A daily routine in my makeup. Love how it makes my makeup look...NYX Grinding Powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.