BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah D.
This stuff is the absolute greatest!! Highly recommend! I use it on myself and clients and makeup stays all day!
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Not my favorite finishing powder. Felt like it made my skin too bright. I like using a standard powder in place.
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
Blends like a dream , is great for baking or just setting your whole face . Decent price comes w a lot of product
jorey b.
Denton, TX
I bought this powder after seeing a review on YouTube. And this powder is ashyyyyyy!!! The flashback is terrible.
Y A.
Love this setting powder great for under eye. Super easy and unscented. Just wish that it had mesh over the holes
Jenna W.
DO NOT try to bake with this, it's a great setting powder for foundation but don't bake. the flash back is awful
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I’m an NYX fan girl but I was not impressed with this powder. I used it in moderation but it still looked chalky.
Annalisa J.
Fresno, CA
Definitely a game changer her. Comparable to high-end. I don't know anyone who has ever complained about this one
Jessica C.
Nyx is affordable and good for setting makeup in place it’s affordable the color is neutral and last old all day
erika g.
This product is good, but it gets kinda messy. it's always coming out of the packaging and gets all on my vanity.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.