BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Makayla L.
Garner, IA
I didn’t like this powder, it left white patches on top of my foundation and had really bad flashback in photos.
Keanna L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product leaves my face looking too white pigmented i dont like the smell of it or the way it sets on my face
tanya m.
Jasper, TX
I use this finishing powder everyday. I like the translucent look and it wears good. Makes my makeup last longer.
Julia M.
Birdsboro
Love the product but when I ran out found elf is cheaper and does same exact thing. Does last a long time though
Sarah F.
Pendleton, OR
I really like this finishing powder, if I use a foundation that is to dewy for me it helps to make it more matte.
Ashley K.
One of my hands down favorite hd powders and super affordable. I Use this all the time. Definitely recommend it!
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
I feel like this powder went everywhere when using it and when i applied it on my face it made my skin really dry
anusha S.
Irving, TX
This powder is not good as per my expectation. They dries my face and give a cakey look. I did't like this. Sorry
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
Great finishing powder. It doesn't make your face cakey if you don't apply too much. Would definitely buy again.
Rosa H.
Nyx studio finishing power is amazing it works great to bake and makes my make up look flawless very inexpensive
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.