BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Diana R.
Wilson , NC
Such a good and affordable product wether you're using it for baking under your eyes or setting your entire face.
Melissa C.
Linden, NJ
I never used a product like this before until I got this one. It can be a little messy but overall great results
Andrea L.
Hagerstown, MD
I love how it helps control the oil on my face after putting foundation on and makes my make up feel more secure.
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn’t like this powder. Gives major flashback and powder is too fine. Emphasized my under eyes and it creased.
Sarah D.
This stuff is the absolute greatest!! Highly recommend! I use it on myself and clients and makeup stays all day!
Makayla L.
Garner, IA
I didn’t like this powder, it left white patches on top of my foundation and had really bad flashback in photos.
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
Blends like a dream , is great for baking or just setting your whole face . Decent price comes w a lot of product
Sara J.
Providence, RI
Overall i would get it agaim but will also try others before getting this again. I know there are better products
Camille N.
hamden
Not good for deep skin but sets makeup well. Very affordable and easily available in drugstores. Would recommend.
Casandra L.
Meriden, CT
Never had an issue with flashback thankfully. Sets everything down, fulll matte, does the job with pretty finish
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.