BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Yarily f.
El mejor, sella muy bien el acabado mate fabuloso me encanta uno de mis favoritos y es mas barato que otras marcas
Candy J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love it. It does not crease although you do need to have your face well hydrated so that it doesn't dry the skin.
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I wasn’t crazy about this powder. I felt like it wasn’t really helping my makeup to set and it was a bit chalky.
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
Ehh I’m not a big fan of this finishing powder because I feel like it doesn’t really enhance my foundation under
Keanna L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product leaves my face looking too white pigmented i dont like the smell of it or the way it sets on my face
Jaquelyn G.
Elgin, IL
Was a fan at first until I noticed it mattified my skin WAY too much. If you're oily is definitely good for you.
Krystal S.
Key West
The product was nice. I didn't notice any flashback. It didn't have a scent and went on with a brush or a sponge.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Ahh! this the best translucent finish powder I've ever used. I use it to set my foundation. highly recommend it.
Wendy T.
Stamford , CT
It’s an okay finishing powder. I found myself to be oily mid day and having to blot myself with blotting sheets.
Vanessa V.
Monterey park , CA
The powder itself is great! But beware!!! Flash back is definitely an issue. No one wants to be flash back Mary!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.