BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Carly H.
This setting powder is ok, though after about 4 hours it's time to blot and use it all over again. It's ok I guess.
Daniela F.
So good talking about baking, it's really nice and give us really good protection, it's so easy to apply. I love it
đź‘ Tiffany D.
Miami
Perfecto para eliminar brillo de la cara, fácil de aplicar y dura todo el día perfecto para cualquier tipo de piel
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
I use this powder a lot!!! I love the fact that it doesn't have any talc in it and it makes my face look flawless!
Diana H.
Milwaukee, WI
i am not a fan of this. it gives off a weird smell when you open the container and it makes my dry skin look flaky.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This powder is amazing this keeps your foundation and concealer on doesn't make it smear and lasts for a whole day
Lauren J.
Cary, NC
this stuff is good and affordable it sets with little camera flash back and lasts!! You just have to work it right
Minha S.
I think this is an excellent setting powder and deffinelty one of my favourites. It's amazing and finished the look
Ashley T.
I didn't really like this product. It just wasn't "it" for me. It was okay. It did it's job but it wasn't amazing.
Megan w.
Orlando, FL
This is a really good inexpensive powder! It does a great job setting your face and it does not leave a white cast!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.