BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jennifer S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Works alright. Runs out fairly quickly and can be super messy if you are not careful. Otherwise it’s an ok product
Gaby T.
Wilmington, CA
This so cheap and easy to find. It leaves your skin looking smooth and clear. It's easy to apply and lasts a while
Mia H.
Seattle
Keeps skin looking matte all day. Is good for my combination skin but takes a minute for powder to sink into skin.
Candy J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love it. It does not crease although you do need to have your face well hydrated so that it doesn't dry the skin.
Brookelynn S.
Murray City, OH
Love this powder! Sets my makeup perfectly without leaving a cakey or ghost-like look. No flashback. Just perfect!
Erika A.
Hinkle, KY
i really like this product its perfect to set my make up with keeps it lasting all day and makea it look fabulous.
Bridget S.
Salinas, CA
Been using this product for over 5 months and honestly my makeup looks great from going to school and coming back !
Marisa B.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is so different from other setting powders I have tried. It feels super light on my skin but it WORKS!!
Carla T.
Lexington , KY
this goes on smooth and I feel like it actually works! I haven't tried many setting powders but this one is great!
Jari M.
you can use it for bake your face. matte finish. easy to apply . good for every skin type. the price is affordable
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.