BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Daniela F.
So good talking about baking, it's really nice and give us really good protection, it's so easy to apply. I love it
Sophia H.
Sevierville, TN
I love nyx as a brand but this powder didn't really do much for me. It was just messy and didn't blend well enough.
Nancy S.
This is a very good powder to set your underwear eye, and the whole face with. It doesn't leave you looking cakey.
Carla T.
Lexington , KY
this goes on smooth and I feel like it actually works! I haven't tried many setting powders but this one is great!
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
great powder for baking your concealer under the eye and does not have any sort of flash back when taking pictures
kristen L.
Yuma
For me, this was not a good product. It made me look cakey and powdery and gave me a crazy whitecast under my eyes.
Sarah s.
This is a great drug store brand powder. I wish it blended out better so I wouldn't get flashback!! Smells good too
Kristina O.
Star, ID
Makes your skin very smooth but if you put too much on your face it won't look good on the pictures with a flash on
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
Very good product. Works very well. Great price and it has very good packaging. I would recommend this to a friend
Ilse H.
Antioch, TN
This finishing powder has been more the 1 buy because i love how it sets everything and it makes it look so natural
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.