BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Latisha P.
Las Vegas, NV
Use a little or end up looking like Casper. I used the product for baking my highlight but it is not ideal for WOC.
Imari J.
Tempe, AZ
this is good for touching up if you have oily skin, its a lightweight powder, gives darker skin tones a white look
Alondra E.
Fort Worth, TX
It works real good this finish powder and i will always gonna buy it i really dont know if it have sun protectshion
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Affordable and works well. Definitely would rebuy this. Bought it from a local target. And I just love this brand.
Lauren J.
Cary, NC
this stuff is good and affordable it sets with little camera flash back and lasts!! You just have to work it right
Krysten C.
Doesn't leave a bunch of build up or white look. Has an amazing silky feeling. Keeps my skin from looking too oily.
Kristina O.
Star, ID
Makes your skin very smooth but if you put too much on your face it won't look good on the pictures with a flash on
Nailah G.
Bloomfield, CT
It adds a finish product to your makeup. It doesn’t have flashback either and it’s easy to blend into your creases.
Diana H.
Milwaukee, WI
i am not a fan of this. it gives off a weird smell when you open the container and it makes my dry skin look flaky.
Amber K.
Woodstock, MD
Flash back Mary came to play with this powder. It doesn’t settle the foundation super well & feels kind of drying.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.