BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jennifer O.
Light and super easy to use, but I have to reapply mid night. My skin is combination skin, so my T-zone usually gets oily first throughout the day. It's super affordable and has a nice light matte finish to it. I definitely have purchased it more than once and it's a great go-to.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
I would say this is a great product, but not user friendly for women of color. It mattifies everything, but I’m always left with a tinge of white cast under my eyes when I tried to bake with it. I started using it to make regular lipsticks look matte and it works like a charm.
Victoria D.
Just okay. I've definitely used some better finishing powders but you get what you pay for. I experienced some serious flashback from this, which is a major issue for me, so I switched to something else. However, if you want a cheap option, I'd say this one isn't too bad.
Erin S.
Inexpensive, and quality is about as one would expect. It’s not irritating to my sensitive skin, but the powder doesn’t seem to stay put, often flying into my mouth, eyes, and all over my vanity. Probably will stick with better quality products, but would use again in a pinch.
Rachel S.
Lillington, NC
This is a nice setting powder for its price point. I know a lot of people who use only high end makeup and will use the NYX HD setting powder. It’s super finely milled so it doesn’t feel heavy on your face. It sets really well and I haven’t noticed any flashback with it either.
Saranda B.
Blountsville, AL
This used to be my favorite powder by far it is amazing at setting it is so fine and so soft it leaves you looking airbrushed and perfect! It's cheap and a little goes a long way! My only complaint is that it leaves a major white flash back in pictures with is very unfortunate
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great cheap alternative to other powders. It is smooth and doesn’t get cakey or settle into lines. It’s good for baking or setting your entire face. I’m not sure how it would work on dry skin though.
Olivia N.
I love this finishing powder. I’m a pretty big fan of NYX products anyways but I can tell you this finishing powder is the best drugstore one I know. It is a little more expensive than some of the others I have tried and it is kinda tiny but if you have the money I say get it
Kelly C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
FLASHBACK. This has the worst flashback and it has a terrible chemical smell that makes me unable to use this. I love NYX, but this was a miss for me. (In the photo it doesn’t look that bad, but I barely have any on)
Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a good alternative to the dermablend foundation, but is significantly smaller, and very fine. It had a weird smell that I have a bit of a hard time with at first, but the smell goes away pretty quickly. Overall, it does what it needs to, which is the most important part.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.