BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Moira H.
Washington, DC
It was a pretty good powder, easy to pack (for baking) and never left any color that would mess up your foundation. It's matte, which is nice. I wouldn't ever use it on its own though because it wouldnt do much. Overall its a well priced product and i would buy it again
Kyra H.
This product does help to keep your makeup in place and prevent your foundation from creasing. However, it is not super long lasting and it causes a lot of flashback (bright/pale looking face) when pictures are taken using flash. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
This colorless finishing powder is great to carry in my grip bag for photography. When I show up to a shoot and the models have shiny faces, I can apply a small amount with a loose brush and my problems are solved. Works with almost all skin tones, which is wonderful.
Kayla D.
For the price, it’s an okay product. But if you’re wanting a more professional make up look... look somewhere else. This powder causes creasing and doesn’t last all day. It makes me look cakey even when I’m only using very small amounts. I do not like the way it looks.
Sidni F.
Katy, TX
I bought this because I read that it was a great dupe for higher end finishing powders. It works okay, however I feel that it left a weird cakey finish. I didn’t not like how my face felt or how the powder applied. I still have the product because I hardly ever use it.
Janet N.
This powder is alright, it gives me flashback whenever I take photos with the flash on. I don't really use this on my face to bake because of the flashback and mainly use it to set my eyelids before putting on eyeshadow. I like the texture of this powder though.
susannah f.
columbiana, AL
awful. it was awful. it gives you a ghost white cast on your face an has atrocious flashback. it makes you look ridiculous and the consistency is awful. i had high hopes for this but it let me down. i used it twice and the outcome was the same. do not recommend at all.
Becka V.
FLASHBACK!!! This powder is not a bad powder it is just so finely milled that it causes a white cast regardless if you are taking a flash photo or not. This matter does set your make up well and can hold it in place but also will leave white marks wherever you put it
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Did not like this product other than the price point. I heard it was a good dupe for the makeup forever version but it is most definitely not. It feels a lot like cornstarch and smells horrible. It does not look good with flash photography and can also look very bad in natural light as well.
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I hated this powder. It made me look dry and caked and the flash back was crazy! I usually use powder for when I go out because obviously I’m going to sweat while I dance in a hot club but I’m also going to be taking pictures so this powder was definitely not ideal!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.