BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Pajar L.
minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
It bakes well but the smell is not good. It smells very chemically which made me stop using it. I’m also very sensitive to smell.
TUMI❤ l.
San Antonio tx
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one amazing product! You guys... Must give it a try it's really and gives you a perfect finish you won't be disappointed.
Cristina J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad. But I’ve tried better. Also I’m not a fan of these white powders because they get in my nose and really make me sneeze.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I love this stuff, the price is good and it does the job. It keeps my makeup in place and helps control my skin from being oily!
Julia C.
London , London
I’m still looking for a perfect powder. This one is very white and hard to get rid of once on your face, not great for flashback.
Mackenzie R.
NYX Studio Finishing Powder
very light weight powder, that leaves a matte finish, doesn't get oily and is long lasting.
Makaela M.
Turlock, CA
My all time favorite!!!! 😍 One of the greatest things I discovered in 2015!! Taking it on in 2016 now .. Best setting powder yet!
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
FLASHBACK OMG THE FLASHBACK. Never will I purchase this again. Nyx is usually pretty good but this powder was def a no go for me
Amanda C.
Worcester
Purchased at: ULTA
This worked decently. I’m still out to lunch about setting powders because I’m not sure I like the after effect on my foundation.
Tessa W.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE LOOSE POWDERS!! Feels like any high end powder and helps your makeup set and look flawless all day!!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.