BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
I a really use this to mattify my lipstick. Sounds weird but it works, keeps it matte all day and makes my lipstick last all day.
cassie d.
bend, OR
this is one of my favorite powders and I actually prefer it over some high end setting powders! gives a really good matte finish
Yasmeen L.
Not a fan. Gives a flashback. Comes out as white under eyes when you use a flash to take pics. I will not buy this product again
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I hated this foundation. It left a white cast all over my face. And you can't bake with this either. It had major flash back too.
Kenzie P.
Aurora, CO
This powder is a nice translucent powder that helps increase the staying power of my foundation and give me a smooth Math finish
Sassi K.
It is a good setting powder and cheaper than other loose powders. It goes a long way but I prefer baby powder as setting powder.
Cindy S.
Rogers , AR
It's a nice packaging with a decent amount of product. However I find that other drug store powder work better with my oily skin
Nikya B.
This is my all time,favorite setting powder! It feels so light on the skin but keeps your face from looking oily and I love that!
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Always keeps my concealer in place without having a flashback in photos. Provides an all day matte finish and prevents creasing.
Natalie W.
West Orange, NJ
Hate the way it smells and I also don't like how there is no correct way to open it. I poked holes in mine to get the powder out
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.