BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mariana R.
Miami
the worst powder I've ever ever ever tried. this powder not only makes your skin look and feel cake but it also gives so much flashback i would definitely not recommend it because if you take a picture you look like a ghost its terrible they need to change the formula
Sheena B.
Overall I really do like this powder, but it’s not my hands down favorite. This one, and the elf HD Setting powders are very very similar in application and price point, and it doesn’t quite flashback as bad as the elf one does, but it’s still not when I reach for often.
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
I decided to try the powder out once I saw the rave on social media at one point in time. I hate it though! It doesn’t do anything for my face at all. I tried it with a beauty blender to “bake” the face but to only find out, it leaves the white cast. Plus, if you’re a social media junkie like me -  it does show in pictures no matter how much you blend... horrible flash back!
Martha B.
Fresno, CA
Not my favorite to say the least. Personal opinion on this product is that even though the price is good and you get lots of product. You also get so much flashback. When wiping away you have to sit there and blwnd with a colored finishing powder to reduce the flashback.
Moira H.
Washington, DC
It was a pretty good powder, easy to pack (for baking) and never left any color that would mess up your foundation. It's matte, which is nice. I wouldn't ever use it on its own though because it wouldnt do much. Overall its a well priced product and i would buy it again
Janet N.
This powder is alright, it gives me flashback whenever I take photos with the flash on. I don't really use this on my face to bake because of the flashback and mainly use it to set my eyelids before putting on eyeshadow. I like the texture of this powder though.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
This colorless finishing powder is great to carry in my grip bag for photography. When I show up to a shoot and the models have shiny faces, I can apply a small amount with a loose brush and my problems are solved. Works with almost all skin tones, which is wonderful.
Kyra H.
This product does help to keep your makeup in place and prevent your foundation from creasing. However, it is not super long lasting and it causes a lot of flashback (bright/pale looking face) when pictures are taken using flash. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again.
Sidni F.
Katy, TX
I bought this because I read that it was a great dupe for higher end finishing powders. It works okay, however I feel that it left a weird cakey finish. I didn’t not like how my face felt or how the powder applied. I still have the product because I hardly ever use it.
susannah f.
columbiana, AL
awful. it was awful. it gives you a ghost white cast on your face an has atrocious flashback. it makes you look ridiculous and the consistency is awful. i had high hopes for this but it let me down. i used it twice and the outcome was the same. do not recommend at all.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.