BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Marlaina P.
Austin
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m crazy about this stuff! If you have oily skin and sweat a lot like me this stuff works great! Also keeps your makeup in place.
Sarah L.
Helena , MT
This products sets my makeup nicely but, there was soooo much flashback. Even in dim lighting you could still see the powder lines.
Bailee T.
Siloam springs
Finishing powder is so very important and such a great use I use it all the time. Because it sets the face and makeup for your day
Christina G.
I like this one but it did not work how I expected it to work. If you like the underneath your eye to look white then n go for it.
Alicia A.
Buffalo
This powder does a beautiful job blurring the skin. You do have to be careful as it will leave a white cast if you apply too much.
Nails A.
It's so bad it is so white that it makes my face look like in the ghost after I bake it I do not like it and I do not recommend it
Brandi M.
A little too dry and major flashback. I've used cheaper alternatives with better results. It's okay for setting eyeshadow primer.
Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
It does a very good job at setting the make up honestly, but it left a white cast on my face and had terrible flashback :(
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
Uck. I love nyx, but not this stuff. The flashback and the white cast on this stuff is real. Honestly wouldnt reccomend it. Ever.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.