BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kenzie P.
Aurora, CO
This powder is a nice translucent powder that helps increase the staying power of my foundation and give me a smooth Math finish
Tessa W.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE LOOSE POWDERS!! Feels like any high end powder and helps your makeup set and look flawless all day!!
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Was a little to chalky for me... tried it on my sister and looked beautiful!!!! Affordable and you get decent amount of products
Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
It does a very good job at setting the make up honestly, but it left a white cast on my face and had terrible flashback :(
Tiffany C.
1414 Spruce Ave, Twin Falls, ID
Not a bad finishing powder. Looked good and covered well. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs that finishing look.
Julia C.
London , London
I’m still looking for a perfect powder. This one is very white and hard to get rid of once on your face, not great for flashback.
Katie C.
New Hartford, NY
First setting powder I've ever used and I love it! Goes on translucent just like it's supposed to and it sets my makeup perfectly
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I really enjoy using this finishing powder. It is so light and sheer and really does a great job with completing my makeup look.
Kelsie W.
Phenix city, AL
It's affordable and gets the job done! I love cheap products that perform like high end brands and this is what you get with NYX!
Pajar L.
minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
It bakes well but the smell is not good. It smells very chemically which made me stop using it. I’m also very sensitive to smell.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.